Loop models, integrability and combinatorics
``Loop models, integrability and combinatorics'' (acronym: LIC) is a grant of the European Research Council (ERC grant no 278124).
Its duration is 5 years (2011-2016). Its Principal Investigator is Paul Zinn-Justin.
The main research objectives of the project concern the following topics:
- Quantum Knizhnik--Zamolodchikov equation and combinatorics
- Quantum Knizhnik--Zamolodchikov equation and algebraic geometry
- Integrability of the Fully Packed Loop model
- Eight-vertex model and XYZ spin chain at their combinatorial point
- Alternating Sign Matrices and Descending Plane Partitions
- Integrable tilings models
- Limiting shapes in 2D stat mech models
- Loop models, random matrices and planar algebras
The project includes funding for post-docs, PhD students
(the call for applications is closed now),
and a groupe de travail.